AC Waterjet is a progressive and expanding company. At AC Waterjet we believe in the diversity of our work force. Our people are our number one winning strategy which is why we strive to attract and retain the very best the industry has to offer.
AC Waterjet is currently looking to fill the following job openings:
Trumpf CNC Laser Operator
AC Waterjet is looking for an experienced, team- oriented, enthusiastic, self-motivated and reliable individual.
- Operate Trumpf CNC Laser machines
- Proper maintenance of machinery and all shop equipment.
- Knowledge in fabrication, mechanical, machinery, and programming.
- Set up and operate machines to ensure orders are completed to meet deadlines.
- Work with CNC Operator(s) and Technical Manager to ensure orders are processed in accordance with daily production schedule and on time deliveries.
- Document and keep accurate production and quality control Records of all finished Job orders.
- Understand and follow verbal and written instructions of drawings, blueprints, specifications and numerical dimensions and tolerances.
- Become knowledge in different types of materials, grades, gauges, dimensions.
- Learn Inventory systems.
- Willingness to learn new skills, procedures from mechanical instructions given while on the job.
- Must be mechanically inclined and knows how to read CAD drawings.
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a time sensitive environment.
- Involves lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Routine and repetitive work.
- Must have good work ethics.
- Knowledge of CNC Waterjet and CNC Router is an asset.
- Computer skill is an asset.
- G License is an asset.
Candidate must show enthusiasm and willingness to learn.
- Sales Associate
- Project Manager
- Fabrication Technologist
- Drafting Technician
- Installation Staff
Please send us your resume at email@example.com indicating which employment opportunity you are interested in.
NOTE: We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.